With compliments of Ryan's Garden and PoshCloche 'Cloche and Grow' Competition. Five Fantastic Prizes to Give Away.
Win AcryliCloche® Low Barn Garden Cloche 75cm and End Pack plus All entries get a 10% discount code
To enter for your chance to win the above AcryliCloche® prize simply click here and fill out the entry form.
Benefits of AcryliCloche® Garden Cloches
- No assembly required, you do not need cloche clips
- Each garden cloche is available in a variety of lengths and styles to suit your gardening requirements
- AcryliCloche® garden cloches have a 5 Year guarantee against UV damage - use all year round.
- Easy to water - Simply water over the cloches
- Wind stable
- Strong rigid garden cloches. Will not collapse under snow
- AcryliCloche® garden cloches are 17 times stronger than glass
- Made to last in the UK
- Most seed trays will fit under barn cloches (check your measurements first)
- Extend your rows by adding more cloches.
AcryliCloche® Low Barn Style Garden Cloche. Use as a vegetable cloche in your garden, raised bed or flower border to protect and nurture newly sown seeds, seedlings and small plants. Particularly useful for early season planting when frost may still be a problem or when you want to protect against damage by pests.
All dimensions are approximate. Each AcryliCloche® Garden Cloche is hand made so slight variations will occur. Dimensions relate to a single garden cloche Made from 3mm thick acrylic
Width Base 27cm (10 1/2 inches). Height Apex, 20cm (8 Inches). Length 75cm (29 1/2 inches)
Competition details. 'Cloche and Grow' competition will run from 1st March - 30th April 2011. Winner will be notified by email so please ensure you follow the instructions in the email we send you so that we can validate your email address. Prizes will be dispatched within two weeks of competition closing date.
Rules. Competition is open to UK residents only. Prizes will only be sent to UK PostClodes. Winners will be picked at random. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash or other items.Judges decision is final.